National Service Animal Registry


National Service Animal Registry

Get a Prescription Letter

You May Qualify for an ESA

Do you have anxiety, depression, or relationship problems? Are you afraid of flying or have other phobias? If so, you probably qualify for an emotional support animal (ESA). If you qualify, you'll be considered disabled and allowed to be accompanied in the cabin of an aircraft by your ESA with no fee. In addition, you and your pet will qualify for an apartment or home where pets are not allowed - and you won't have to pay a fee.

To exercise your rights with an emotional support animal, you'll need a properly written prescription letter from a licensed mental health professional. This will enable you to take full advantage of your legal protections.

Preferred Therapist Referral

We've partnered with and highly recommend Chilhowee Psychological Services (CPS) to our clients since 2009, and our clients have been overwhelmingly pleased (view CPS Yelp! reviews here). CPS is the original and most trusted and referred online provider of ESA prescription letters in the United States, equipped with an extensive network of experienced licensed therapists across the nation who specialize in ESA assessments.

No Risk - Money Back Guarantee

As of 2017, Chilhowee Psychological Services (CPS) will refund your money in FULL if you fail to qualify for any reason. That means you can order a complete psychological assessment for an ESA with absolutely no financial risk!

Chilhowee Psychological Services (CPS) prescription letters have proven effective for both no-pet housing and flying with an emotional support animal.

Choose Carefully

Although there are now several online companies who claim their letters have never been denied and that you can receive your prescription letter the same day, be careful who you use for these important services. The last thing you want is an unpleasant surprise at the airport or unnecessary and embarrassing rejection by a property manager. If you have any doubts, call Chilhowee Psychological Services (CPS) at (888) 973-0489 and ask questions until you are satisfied. Then call any other agency and do the same - if they answer the phone.

Person using computer