It's Easy to Register Your Dog as a Service Dog!
All it takes is 3 simple steps and a few minutes to complete.
|Step 1: The first step is for you to confirm you have some type of disability|
|Step 2: Then qualify your animal using the NSAR Public Access Test|
|Step 3: Finally, checkout!|
Here's What You Get
Once you've completed the registration process, and typically within 3 - 4 business days, National Service Animal Registry will send you the following:
- Two Service Animal Patches
- Two NSAR Photo IDs - These laminated identification cards identify your animal as a Service Animal or ESA (carry these cards with you or clip to your animal's leash, vest, etc.)
- Two Leash Clips for Photo IDs
- An official NSAR Service Animal or ESA certificate complete with the NSAR embossed seal
- Permanent Inclusion of your animal in the NSAR database