Replacement Certificates

In order to qualify for an emotional service dog, you'll need to be certified as emotionally disabled by a psychiatrist, therapist, or any other licensed mental health professional. As a disabled person, you're protected from discrimination under federal laws such as the Air Carrier Access Act and the Fair Housing Amendments Act.

Emotional Support Animal Certificate

Service dog certificates verify that you are entitled to the protections offered by the federal government. Should you have your rights challenged by a landlord or airline employee, presenting them with your ESA certificate will state that your rights as a disabled person can't be violated. Protect yourself and your pet's status with an emotional support animal certificate from National Service Animal Registry. If you've misplaced your certificate or simply need another, we also offer replacement ESA certificates.