It's Easy to Become an NSAR Therapy Animal Team!
Membership registration requires 3 simple steps!
|Step 1: Order the NSAR Therapy Animal Team Membership and complete the online NSAR Therapy Animal Team Application|
|Step 2: Send us a completed Animal Health Screening form signed by your veterinarian (a downloadable form we provide)|
|Step 3: Complete and Pass the NSAR Therapy Animal Team Assessment|
Here's What You Get
Once you've successfully completed the NSAR Therapy Animal Team Membership process, and typically within 3 - 4 business days, National Service Animal Registry will send you the following:
- Two customized, professional quality NSAR Therapy Animal Photo IDs - These laminated identification cards identify your animal as a registered NSAR Therapy Animal (carry these cards with you or clip them to your animal's leash, vest, etc.).
- Two Leash Clips for the Photo IDs
- An official NSAR Therapy Animal Team certificate of registration, complete with the NSAR embossed seal
- Two therapy animal rocker patches
- One round NSAR Registered therapy animal patch
- Inclusion of your animal in the online NSAR database
- If ordered, one NSAR Therapy Animal vest with the therapy animal patches already sewn on.