It's Easy to Register Your Dog as a Service Animal
All it takes is 3 simple steps and a few minutes to complete.
|Step 1: The first step is for you to confirm you have some type of disability|
|Step 2: Then qualify your animal using the NSAR Public Access Test|
|Step 3: Finally, checkout!||Click to Get Started!|
Here's What You Get
Once you've completed the registration process, and within 3 business days, National Service Animal Registry will send you the following:
- Two Service Animal Rocker Patches
- Two NSAR Photo IDs - These laminated identification cards identify your animal as a Service Animal (carry these card with you or clip to your animal's leash, vest, etc.)
- Two Leash Clips for Photo IDs
- 25 Service Animal Information Cards - Note: Not included with Registration Kits for Emotional Support Animals or dogs registered as "In Training"
- An official NSAR Service Animal certificate complete with the NSAR embossed seal
- Permanent Inclusion of your animal in the NSAR database
Cost $64.95 plus shipping